Many travel websites offer sponsored listings, but ours are different and the best value you’ll find anywhere. We put our sponsors right in front of our readers, giving you incredible exposure and promotion all year long. Here’s what we do for you:
- Our sponsored listings are fully integrated with our editorial content, not off in a separate directory somewhere.
- Your listing gets the exact same exposure that our popular blog posts get – they go out in RSS feeds, email newsletters, and social media.
- Your listing gets surfaced as “related content” in relevant articles on our website, for example, articles about your region.
- Your listing gets anchored to the TripFinder Map for your region as a special lodging icon, so when travelers use our maps to plan trips, your lodging is right in front of them.
- We actively promote your sponsored listing through social media to our Facebook fans, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter followers.
- As a sponsor, you are eligible to partner with Northwest TripFinder on one giveaway per year for additional promotion (only sponsors can participate in giveaways).
See an example of a sponsored lodging listing.
Fill out the form below to begin your year-long Sponsored Listing on Northwest TripFinder.
[contact-form-7 id=”9625″ title=”Sponsored Lodging”]
After you have filled out the form, click the “Submit” button above. Then, when the page refreshes, scroll down to the bottom of the form and click on the Paypal link below to pay for your listing. (NOTE: You do not need to pay via a Paypal account; you can pay for your listing at Paypal with a credit card.)
If you are not presented with the option to pay immediately for your sponsored listing, check your email. You will receive an invoice momentarily.